Specialty Rug Cleaning
Area Rug Cleaning
At Albuquerque Carpet and Rug Cleaning Pros we understand that your delicate fabric rugs are an expensive investment that, unlike regular carpets, can last 150 years or more with proper care and attention.
That’s why we ensure that your area & oriental rugs are carefully treated only by our certified, trained area rug specialists in our unique plant using a nine step process combining Old World craftsmanship, new technology, and powerful yet gentle cleaning solutions. It’s a powerful combination for your investment textiles.
In addition to basic area rug cleaning, we offer the following services as needed:
- Rug deodorizing and sanitizing
- Stain removal
- Pet urine removal
- Odor removal
- Moth/Insect control and repair
- Fringe cleaning and restoration
Between professional cleanings, there are steps you can take to preserve the life and appearance of your fine rugs. These include:
- Vacuum regularly. 80% of the soil in rugs is dry particulates. This matter will act like sandpaper and destroy the fabric of your rugs.
- Stain protect wool rugs. Most carpet mills do not automatically stain protect, you need to.
- Spills should be cleaned immediately, but DO NOT use the over the counter cleaners from the grocery or home improvement store. These contain chemicals that can discolor your rug. Instead, use club soda and blot the spill with a clean towel, then call us for help.
- Use a rug pad. This will not only prolong the life of the rug, but protect against slippage that could cause a person to fall.
We recognize that your rugs represent a substantial financial investment, and are an important part of your decor. Regular cleaning and maintenance will enhance their appearance as well as prolong the life of these valuable textiles. Call us today at 505-207-0127 and ask for a service inspection of your rugs.